Browse our best player prop bets today by every MLB team. Based on advanced data and analytics, the free prop picks and bet trends on this page are made via advanced historical data insights to keep you informed and in line with the latest sportsbook information.
This is the daily destination for baseball bettors and state of the art MLB bet trends. Find today’s best major league baseball betting trends and prop picks!
From starting pitchers to batters we offer up to the minute MLB betting insights for all the MLB games. Our player prop bet trends uncover the best player prop bets. Our data insights reveal the leading MLB bet trends for any MLB player or and MLB game.
What is a player prop?
A player prop is a type of sports bet that is based on how a certain player will perform. It can be anything from how many touchdowns an NFL quarterback will throw in a game (or entire season) to the number of hits a MLB batter will finish with in an MLB contest.
Tips to Bet on MLB Player Props:
- Opportunity: They say the best ability is availability and that holds true in MLB prop betting. Opportunity is not limited to entering the lineup. For hitters, the key is to get to the plate as frequently as possible. More plate appearances mean more chances at production and that’s the easiest projection bettors can make with little time. Additionally, if you learn that a MLB batter is moving up in the batting order prior to the sportsbooks then adjust your prop lines/prices to gain added value and a solid edge.
- Production: Production can be one of the hardest parts of prop betting. Don’t always fall in love with small statistical sample sizes. Predicting player production is what can get bettors into trouble sometimes.
- Price: Always shop for the best odds. The number of sportsbooks open for business continues to multiply rapidly. Hence offering many different odds choices for MLB prop bets. Sportsbooks are at a disadvantage trying to keep up with the many MLB player prop lines they need to set daily. Our MLB prop bets and insights web apps help you reveal the best odds and the best trends to bet on in real-time!
- Matchups: Matchups are a key part of baseball prop betting. Always scout for the best MLB matchups based on the types of prop bets you’re wagering on. In very simple terms the more runs in a game the more at bats and the better chance for offensive stats for your MLB prop bets.
- Research: Research is key when it comes to baseball prop betting.